Everyone understands the stuggle of getting breakfast on the table. we picked out our favorite Kada Prasad that have gotten us through even the bad day. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for your parents or anyone. This Kada Prasad recipes is very easy to do. Here we go!
By: Bharti Vania via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Kada prasad:
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 . Cup desi ghee
- 2 cup jaggery
- 3& 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp cardamom power
- 1/2 cup Chopped mix dry fruits almond, nuts, kismis
- For garnis :-
- as needed Chopped almonds
Method for "Kada prasad":
- In pan and water and give it a boil and then add crushed jaggery and stir till just dissolve. Then remove it from the flame and keep aside.
- In heavy bottom pan and ghee when ghee melt then add the wheat flour. Roast on low flame and keep stirring it about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring till it become golden brown in colour.
- When wheat flour become brown them add the jaggery hot syrup in it.
- Keep stirring it quickly to avoid lumps cook till it thickness and start leaving the sides of the pan and ghee start separating from the halwa. Add the mix dry fruits and cardamom powder and mix well. Serve hot or warm, Sprinkle almond chips... It's so yummy ð everyone likes kada parsad.. So friends make it.. happy navaratri