Andhra Snack - Pillarakayalu
Everybody understands the stuggle of getting lunch on the table. we picked out our favorite Andhra Snack - Pillarakayalu that have gotten us through even the busiest day. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for your boyfriend or anyone. This Andhra Snack - Pillarakayalu recipes is very easy to do. Let's Cook!
Andhra snack - Pillarakayalu
By: Anupama via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Andhra snack - Pillarakayalu:
- 250 gram rice flour
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/2 tbsp oil to make the dough
- as needed Oil to fry
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
Method for "Andhra snack - Pillarakayalu":
- Take a bowl, add rice flour, jeera, salt, chilli powder, water and mix it well. Make a dough out of it. Make sure it's nicely kneaded. Use oil to give it smooth touch and be non sticky.
- Keep the dough aside for 30 minutes.
- Now take small balls out of this dough, use your palm and make small rolls. I believe instead of balls, rolls will deep fry better and crispier.
- Heat the oil on low simmer, deep fry the rolls till they are brown. Drain the excess oil by putting them on a tissue paper. Serve hot or store it and eat later. Enjoy