Everybody understands the stuggle of getting breakfast on the table. we picked out our favorite Mango Kulfi that have gotten us through even the busiest day. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for your family or anyone. This Mango Kulfi recipes is very easy to do. Check it out!
By: Deepanjali Das via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mango Kulfi:
- 5 ripe mango
- 1/2 litre milk
- 100 gms grated mewa
- 1 bay leaf
- as needed Chopped nuts
Method for "Mango Kulfi":
- Boil the full cream milk in a deep pan.
- Mix sugar,grated mewa & bay leaf & stir constantly.
- When milk become half, remove this hot thick mix from gas & let it cool in normal temp.
- Then mixed chopped nuts like pests,cashew, almonds with it.
- Now remove the mango seeds from inside without cutting the mango.
- Now pour the milk mixture into beseeded mangoes one by one & close each one with it's portion which was previously cut.
- Put it in deep refrigerator (approx4,5 hrs).
- Take this complete frozen mango & peel mango & cut each one in ring shape.